Thursday 1 December 2011

You!


you and me, me and you,

we are together, this is true.

we faced hard times together,
we rejoiced with one another.

and when my exams went bad,
you didn’t acknowledge I was sad.

you said that I was doing wrong,
and the time passed by, ding-dong.

you were sincere since childhood,
I truly wished, I too could.

you were too hardworking,
but I am so lazy, I do nothing.

you were praised by all at home,
and I was criticized by our mom.

you always showed me hope, I can,
but I was too busy making holiday plan.

you were tired of my laziness,
and my habits made you feel restless.

I know I am not good at anything,
but your hope is what kept me believing.

I know you are very tired of me,
but believe me I am not your enemy.

I am so sorry for whatever I did,
and all this time I behaved stupid.

all I did, I know its wrong,
that is why I wrote this song.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment