Saturday 17 December 2011

Morning


I woke up one morning and looked at the sky,
The sun was shining like an eagle’s eye,
The clouds were dancing around the sun,
And it looked like they were all having fun.

Its such a good morning the sky is blue
but my heart and my soul are still in gloom
the birds are chirping on the trees
and it feels so good to see this scene

but suddenly the morning starts to go
and I just wish if it could snow
but then the sun starts shinning bright
and its rays start scattering wide

and then the sun starts to go
I donno why it always happens so
Maybe its time to say good night
And hug my both parents tight

I am going to sleep tonight
And wait to see the morning light
I know it will be the same bright light
But I am still eager to see it shine

No comments:

Post a Comment