Monday 31 October 2011

World


When I was a little girl I was shy
Scared of the big world’s lows and highs
My mother she told me don’t give up and try
It is useless to sit in a corner and cry

I always spoke truth when I was a kid
And all of my friends called me stupid
I learned that there is no value of truth
Until its good and sweet like a fruit

This world has changed so much
Life on earth has become a trudge
Now everyone has got a race to win
If you lose don’t cry you have just begin

You have to prove yourself again and again
The journey to success is such a pain
The time you took to reach, is of no worth
Your achievement is what is praised on earth

Everyone in the world likes to give advice
But when their turn comes they behave like a mice
some people like to live in disguise
but their hearts are always filled with despise

It has become very difficult to survive
Your hardwork is what makes you feel alive
but our journey of life is a very long drive
So just hold on cause we still have to reach the skies 

2 comments: