Friday 4 November 2011

Vacation


Our life is full of storms
Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong
Together we stand strong
And we are used to hear lectures long

Our vacation is now gone
It’s the stupidest thing I have ever done
I wasted my vacation without having fun
Now I am regretting it all of a sudden

Fifteen days are left, for our college to reopen
And our teachers might be waiting, holding a gun
Our results are really bad, but its not our mistake
The portion was too long, and the time was in race

All of my vacation, I have been feeling so sleepy
And now my teacher’s dialogue, sounds to me so creepy
She stares at my result, and reads out my marks
When I look in her eyes, I can almost see sparks

Now I have decided to enjoy my remaining days
And I won’t bother what my teachers will say
I know that there is no way that I can escape
But it is useless, to stand in front of the calendar and gape

No comments:

Post a Comment