Saturday 12 May 2012

When Will My Sunday Arrive???


One, two, three, four, five
When will my Sunday arrive?

Studying always, day and night
Turning pages black and white

Monday, go and help yours friend
Their sad stories never end

Tuesday, help your sister at work
Working day and night like a jerk

Wednesday, have a fight with foes
Without it the week never goes

Thursday, cooking food with mom
Its as tough as making a bomb

Friday, completing work on time
Until then, the clocks were fine

Saturday, watching movies with dad
Action movies make me go mad

After all this, my Sunday arrives
We go for dinner in a hotel hi-fi

Go out to parties and enjoy the weekend
I wish this Sunday would never end

That's why I keep asking God every night
Oh Lord, when will my Sunday arrive?




No comments:

Post a Comment